The LEAD Award
A Scholarship Designed for Community Focused Walworth County Fair Exhibitors
Community State Bank is pleased to present The LEAD Award, a scholarship designed to celebrate Walworth County Fair exhibitors that are focused on serving and leading their communities. Applicants can submit a written or video application online by using the button below. Community State Bank will be awarding one or more individuals based on the number of qualified applicants and scholarship funds available. This is a non-renewable scholarship. All applications are due by midnight on Monday, September 4th, 2023.
- Must be a graduating high school senior or post-secondary education student enrolled in 2023-2024 school year.
- Must be a registered 2023 exhibitor at the Walworth County Fair.
Living Up to LEAD
Applicants can provide a written or video application to explain the following:
- LEADERSHIP - How are you involved in your community? Explain community involvement and work history.
- EXPECTATION - What expectations have you set for your future? How do you anticipate making a difference in your community in the future?
- ACHIEVEMENT - Explain your fair achievements and your involvement in the Walworth County Fair. What will you be showing this year and why do you love being involved in the fair?
- DEDICATION - How are you dedicated to lifelong learning? Explain further education and reason for chosen major.