Want to Join Our Team?
At Community State Bank, our success is defined by the respect and trust placed in us by our communities, our customers and our employees.
CSB has been independently owned and operated for generations. In fact, the single largest shareholder of the bank are the employees, who become owners through the bank’s long-standing Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP).
We believe taking care of our staff is just as important as taking care of our customers.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Generous vacation and personal leave time
- Health/dental insurance plan
- Group term life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee discount on banking products and services
- Health and wellness program (yoga, self-defense classes, etc.)
- Networking opportunities (employee-exclusive events, teambuilding, etc.)
- Community service opportunities
- Opportunities to grow
Universal Banker III
The Universal Banker III is responsible for transactional activity, opening and maintaining personal and business accounts, account resolutions, as well as consumer lending duties. This individual will also provide cross selling opportunities to current and future customers. This position is the face for the bank with the overall purpose of providing quality and efficiency to customer. This position will have a thorough understanding of the customer’s transaction requirements and be able to effectively communicate all available options to them. They will educate customers about Community State Bank’s options and refer the appropriate products and services matching the customer needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Process customers’ deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, loan & cash advances, cashier’s checks, money orders, and other routine requests.
- Routinely provide customers with necessary information and troubleshoot customer issues.
- Familiar with customers’ resources to be able to assist customers.
- Assist customers with access to safe deposit boxes, address changes, & travel notifications.
- Troubleshoot issues with debit cards, online banking, & account issues.
- Collecting information for outgoing wire transfers.
- Balance and maintenance ATM.
- Close accounts including IRA’s & HSA’s
- Take loan applications and have the ability to quote rates, terms, projected payments, as well as taking care of the loan closing.
- Balance and maintenance ATM.
- Assist customers with access to safe deposit boxes.
- Opening and closing operations of branch office.
- Assist in cash needs for co-workers and branch.
- Provide assistance to Branch Manager as needed.
- Recognize customer cues for appropriate products and services they currently may not be using.
- Comply and work toward the branch goals to achieve and/or exceeded branch growth potential.
- Open personal & business accounts for new and existing customers.
- Perform follow up with customers.
- Responsible for account maintenance.
- Process customer account changes.
- Assist with loan application process.
- Ability to demonstrate compliance with all bank regulations for assigned job functions and apply to designated job responsibilities –knowledge may be gained through coursework and on-the-job training.
- Must be able to keep up to date on regulations changes. Follow all bank policies and procedures, compliance regulations, and completes all required, annual required, or job-specific training.
- Promote CSB as a relationship community building financial institution with focus on volunteerism and teamwork.
- Provide co-workers with positivity and provide support.
- Qualification Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent GED. Some banking or sales experience is required.
- Responsibility and Decision-Making:Recognize any suspicious behavior and have the ability to make decisions on when to consult higher management on any transactions. When the Retail Manager is out of the office, more responsibility will be required. Must be able to provide solutions and options to our customers.
- Supervision of Others: N/A
- Work Environment: Fast paced
- Physical Demands: Ability to lift boxes of coin and work in a fast paced environment.
Our Human Resources Department
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status and protected veteran status.