Go Ahead and Phone it in
Business doesn’t just happen from behind a desk or at a computer. The CSB SIMPLE Banking for Business App lets you manage your money from anywhere.
The app is available for iOS and Android smartphones through the iTunes and GooglePlay stores.
To access Mobile Banking, you must first enroll in Online Banking.
Business Mobile Banking Features
- Check account balances
- Transfer funds between business accounts: checking, savings, money market
- Approve fund transfers and ACH transfers
- Set up Approval Alerts
- Make mobile deposits
A Deeper Look at Business Mobile Banking
Take photos of checks and deposit them into your CSB accounts.*
Now don’t get us wrong; we love to see our customers, but we also understand a trip to the bank sometimes doesn't fit into your busy schedule.
For security and fraud protection purposes, you must enroll in Mobile Deposit for your business accounts. Please contact a Cash Management team member at (262) 878-3763 to enroll.
- Existing Online Banking Customers: You can request Mobile Deposit for your business by contacting a Cash Management team member at (262) 878-3763 to enroll. Please indicate which accounts you would like to include.
- New Business Online Banking Customers: New customers can request Mobile Deposit during enrollment in Business Online Banking. Please contact a Cash Management team member at (262) 878-3763 to enroll.
* When using Mobile Deposit, there is a maximum per item deposit limit of $2,500, a maximum daily deposit limit of $5,000 and a daily item limit of 5 deposits. Custom limits may be available at an additional cost.
Don’t let your busy schedule get in the way of managing your finances. Approve pending ACH transactions through the CSB SIMPLE Banking App while also providing extra security and controlling cashflow
ACH Review adds an extra layer of security by allowing companies to utilize dual control when managing ACH functions.