Go Ahead and Phone it in
Business doesn’t just happen from behind a desk or at a computer. The CSB SIMPLE Banking for Business App lets you manage your money from anywhere.
The app is available for iOS and Android smartphones through the iTunes and GooglePlay stores.
To access Mobile Banking, you must first enroll in Online Banking.
Business Mobile Banking Features
- Manage Accounts — Monitor accounts, review current balances and past transactions.
- Transfer Funds — Move money from CSB account to another.
- Enable Touch ID or Facial Recognition — Take advantage of Apple’s Touch ID to log into your account from your iOS device.
- Pay Bills and Vendors — Pay bills and vendors through the app after setting up Business Bill Pay through Business Online Banking.
- Review Check Images — Tap the check icon next to the transaction to quickly view a check image.
- Make Mobile Deposits — Take photos of checks to deposit them directly into your CSB accounts.
A Deeper Look at Business Mobile Banking
Take photos of checks and deposit them into your CSB accounts.*
Now don’t get us wrong; we love to see our customers, but we also understand a trip to the bank sometimes doesn't fit into your busy schedule.
For security and fraud protection purposes, you must enroll in Mobile Deposit for your business accounts. Please contact a Cash Management team member at (262) 878-3763 to enroll.
- Existing Online Banking Customers: You can request Mobile Deposit for your business by contacting a Cash Management team member at (262) 878-3763 to enroll. Please indicate which accounts you would like to include.
- New Business Online Banking Customers: New customers can request Mobile Deposit during enrollment in Business Online Banking. Please contact a Cash Management team member at (262) 878-3763 to enroll.
Don’t let your busy schedule get in the way of managing your finances. Approve pending ACH transactions through the CSB SIMPLE Banking App while also providing extra security and controlling cashflow
ACH Review adds an extra layer of security by allowing companies to utilize dual control when managing ACH functions.