Gauging Your Interest
Earn interest on your extra capital with Community State Bank’s business savings options: business savings account, business money marketing account or a business CD.
Comparing Business Savings Accounts
|Business Savings Account||Business Money Market Account||Business CD|
|Minimum Opening Balance||$100||$1,000||$500|
|Minimum Balance (Daily Average)||$200||$1,000||Varies|
|Interest Bearing||Yes2||Yes2||Yes (tiered)|
|Number of Free Withdrawals / Debits||4 per month3||Unlimited4||None5|
|Number of Free Over-the-Counter Withdrawals||4 per month3||Unlimited4||N/A|
|Learn More||Business Savings Account||Business Money Market Account||Business CD|
1. Maintain the minimum balance to avoid monthly maintenance fees.
2. No interest will be earned if minimum daily balance is not maintained.
3. 4 debits allowed per month ($1.00 for each additional debit).
4. The minimal withdrawal amount is $100.
5. Early withdrawals fees, based on the length of CD term, will be applied.