CSB Ranks as a community Favorite in Multiple Counties
At the end of August and then through the month of September we asked you, our community, to vote for us as a top financial institution in Kenosha, Racine, and Lake Geneva for “Best Of” program presented by Lee Enterprises (Racine Journal Times, Kenosha News, Lake Geneva Regional News).
Whether you texted to vote, or voted online, the CSB team and our customers came through in a BIG way! Thanks to you, CSB had phenomenal performances in all the categories we were nominated for. Here's how Community State Bank ranked in the following categories:
- Community State Bank was named the Best Financial Institution in Lake Geneva!
- Community State Bank was named a “Hometown Favorite” for Best Financial Institution in Racine County!
- Community State Bank was named a "Hometown Favorite" for Best Financial Institution in Kenosha County!
Celebrating a WIN with Our Community...
Thank you for your support and for choosing Community State Bank! So what does CSB do when we celebrate a BIG WIN? We support the community! Each of our locations have been given $250 to gift to a non-profit organization of their choice! This is just our way of saying THANK YOU for choosing us as your favorite community bank!
- Union Grove will gift their funds to Veterans Outreach of Wisconsin - Racine Campus.
- Kenosha will gift their funds to the Rotary Club of Kenosha West and their Thanksgiving Basket Project, which will provide holiday meals to local families on Thanksgiving.
- Lake Geneva will gift their funds to the Lake Geneva Food Pantry.
- Waterford will gift their funds to the St. Thomas Food Pantry.
- Mount Pleasant will gift their funds to Wisconsin Humane Society - Racine Campus.
- Burlington will gift their funds to Town of Burlington Fire Department.
- Paddock Lake will gift their funds to The Sharing Center.