Local Landmark Opened on April 1, 1930
UNION GROVE -- While many things have changed over the past 95 years, most have stayed the same at Martin’s Garage in Union Grove.
William and Hilda Martin founded Martin's Garage on April 1, 1930. Their first son, William E. Martin (aka Bill Jr.), continues to operate the business with his son William M. Martin (aka Billy Mike) and soon-to-be fourth generation of family.
Learn more about how the Martin family arrived in Union Grove and the impact they've made on so many in this Community State Bank video.