Community Investment Center
Am I ready for retirement?
How do I create a legacy for my children or a charity?
Is there a way to maximize the return on my investments with minimal risk?
The financial world is constantly changing and often confusing, especially when it comes to the vast number of options available to you. At Community Investment Center, we provide our clients with the best and most complete array of financial products and services available, combined with objective, unbiased advice and support.
Why? Because you’ve worked hard for your money, and we want to see you succeed on your path to financial independence. Let’s plot the course — together.
Investments, Wealth Management & Personal Financial Planning
- 529 college savings plan
- Brokerage accounts: stocks and bonds
- Educational planning
- Estate planning
- Fixed and variable annuities
- Investment portfolio development, allocation and maintenance
- IRAs: traditional IRA, Roth IRA, SEP
- Life insurance
- Long-term care insurance
- Mutual funds
- Retirement planning
- Retirement savings: 401(k), Simple IRA and rollovers
- Specialized investment: real estate investment trusts (REIT), unit investment trusts (UIT) and alternative investments
- Tax-advantaged investments
Securities offered through LPL Financial, Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advice offered through Advisors Pride, Inc., a registered investment advisor. Advisors Pride, Inc., Community Investment Center and LPL Financial are separate entities.
The information on this website is for U.S. residents only and does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to purchase brokerage services to persons outside of the U.S. Not FDIC insured or insured by any federal government agency, not bank guaranteed, not a bank deposit. Investments may lose value.